Skip to main content

Welcome to Scammerama!

There's a beautiful girl half my age who wants to be my friend on Facebook. 


Oddly, despite being utterly gorgeous and a beauty queen from Brazil to boot, Ellie Zwonke has only been on Facebook for two days and has no friends at all.  And she has chosen me, fat old balding guy, to fall in love with and wants to share her life with me. 

I suppose I must be irresistible to women?  I don't like to boast, but hot babes get in touch every day.  Models, students, fashion designers, all sorts of cuties.  Curiously, although they come from Florida, Texas and California in the main, they almost all now live in Kumasi, Ghana.  Now I've never been to Kumasi, but listen guys, the density of hot blondes in the population must be quite astonishing. 


Now before you go on the Air Ghana website to enquire about tickets, let me share with you this photo of Elizabeth Sarpong:


Elizabeth has another photo in her profile, and oddly enough, it looks quite a lot different


Yes, the Dumb is strong in this one.

It's not uncommon for the profile photo to be a pretty blonde girl, from Florida Tallahassee (sic), and for the rest of the photos to be selfies of some young black guy.  You don't suppose that by any chance there is anything untoward about these profiles?

But report them to Facebook and the bot doesn't feel that they violate community standards.  <sigh>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Clone Calls

I get a friend request from a friend on Facebook.  Hi, she says, have you heard the good news?  It seems that she has been awarded $100,000 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Sometimes from some unspecified Federal agency that is giving out large sums of money to random people for no obvious reason (because hey, that's how the federal government works, isn't it).  And guess what?  I'm on the recipient list too! All I have to do to get my money  is send an email to some guy to register my claim.  She gives me the email address of some guy.  The deal is, I've won $$$$  and I send $ to register my claim It's a bit odd, because I'm already friends with my friend - how come she is sending me a friend request?  And when I look at her profile, it's all new.   So I check - and lo and behold, my friend is wholly unaware of having sent me a friend request today.  We report it to Facebook, and after a few hours the offending profile vanishes.  But o

Kinky Stuff

Pretty girl sends me a friend request. Ho Hum, here we go again. It must be a scam, because hot babes sending FRs out of the blue are not real - you know that. But this one is a bit different   "Are you into Dom / sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish now?" Mistress Ezada Sinn asks.   Er, am I?  Not at all sure about that!  "Okay then, would you love to be Bondage Discipline Being tied up and Tortured Being Dildo Fucked Forced Masterbation (sic) Humiliation cage and spanked xx?"   Okay, it's fairly obvious that this one isn't a teenage Ghanaian lad with a Facebook account and a desire to separate me from $100.   Is she a working girl, looking for business?   Is she an actual dominatrix looking for a new slave?   Is she a previous scammer coming back to get revenge on me for messing her around previously?   One of my mates taking the piss?   I speak to a friend who is into the fetish scene. "She's a scammer " she says, with no hesitation. T