Skip to main content

At The Airport

Well, another day, another beautiful model girl




Engi Neer Feranmi Amos (Joy Russ Norwood) - I suspect that Amos meant to set up a profile in Joy's name, and screwed up, but didn't bother to start again.  Perhaps he didn't realise his mistake.

Anyway, Amos is from New York, attending a modelling seminar in Turkey.  Do models attend seminars?  Perhaps they do, I don't know a lot about being a model.  

She obviously has plenty of time to talk, or maybe she is just naturally loquacious:



i know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here. Yes the reason I came on to the Internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express,so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise. I have spoken to a couple of people of the Internet but i haven't met anyone off the Internet,i could have met this dude of the Internet sometimes back but I chickened out cos i thought it was dangerous and a lot of things happens over the Internet ,Well, i see relationships as one of the most natural things that can happen in life and i believe a good relationship is built on trust, honesty , togetherness and prayers. 
I have had my fair share of relationships and i have been hurt but it doesn't put me off totally its only made me wiser. I have been into just 1 relationship all my life and he was my only sexual partner. We dated each other for 3 years and the relationship ended because of my partner's betrayal and infidelity(cheating)My ex boyfriend was a photographer. I met him in us where i lived for several years before i relocated to us. He told me i am a very pretty and will be a very good model after some months we started dating each other and he put me through a modeling training just for 1 month and that was how my modeling career started. We dated other for 2 years after some time he started enrolling other girls like me into same modeling training and he started fucking anything under skirt. I have been going through this pains for years but later i had to move on cause the relationship was all about business and i realized he never loved me but was just using me for money. I was badly hurt when this happened so i decided to move on with my  and walk away from him .He never wanted me to do anything other than what he tells me to do,i cant make friends all i do is to stay at home and when he gets a contract then we go for it. I thank god for my life now cause i am more matured and i know what i want in a man now. Where others write many people and keep there messages short  because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as  this.just to know the type of person who I want to build a  friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. i hope to hear back from you soon.

 Well, there are a couple more of these ginormous paragraphs but I won't trouble you with them.  The upshot is, she pitches up at the airport to fly home and her credit card is declined.  You may wonder why she didn't buy a return ticket in the first place - well, obviously because she never actually left West Africa. 

She needs $500 to "balance the agent". 

Don't cry, honey.  Why don't I buy you a ticket and you can pay me back when you get the bank sorted out?

Through her sobs, she manages to tell me that she is at Istanbul International, and wants to go to JFK.  Yes, business class is fine. 

I tell her to go to the Turkish Airlines Desk
The ticket is waiting for her. 

She needs $500 - but it's OK, I bought the ticket online, it's waiting for collection, and it's all paid for. 

She goes silent.  The next day her profile has been deleted

Gotcha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Scammerama!

There's a beautiful girl half my age who wants to be my friend on Facebook.  Oddly, despite being utterly gorgeous and a beauty queen from Brazil to boot, Ellie Zwonke has only been on Facebook for two days and has no friends at all.  And she has chosen me, fat old balding guy, to fall in love with and wants to share her life with me.  I suppose I must be irresistible to women?  I don't like to boast, but hot babes get in touch every day.  Models, students, fashion designers, all sorts of cuties.  Curiously, although they come from Florida, Texas and California in the main, they almost all now live in Kumasi, Ghana.  Now I've never been to Kumasi, but listen guys, the density of hot blondes in the population must be quite astonishing.  Now before you go on the Air Ghana website to enquire about tickets, let me share with you this photo of Elizabeth Sarpong: Elizabeth has another photo in her profile, and oddly enough, it looks quite a lot differen

A Clone Calls

I get a friend request from a friend on Facebook.  Hi, she says, have you heard the good news?  It seems that she has been awarded $100,000 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Sometimes from some unspecified Federal agency that is giving out large sums of money to random people for no obvious reason (because hey, that's how the federal government works, isn't it).  And guess what?  I'm on the recipient list too! All I have to do to get my money  is send an email to some guy to register my claim.  She gives me the email address of some guy.  The deal is, I've won $$$$  and I send $ to register my claim It's a bit odd, because I'm already friends with my friend - how come she is sending me a friend request?  And when I look at her profile, it's all new.   So I check - and lo and behold, my friend is wholly unaware of having sent me a friend request today.  We report it to Facebook, and after a few hours the offending profile vanishes.  But o

Kinky Stuff

Pretty girl sends me a friend request. Ho Hum, here we go again. It must be a scam, because hot babes sending FRs out of the blue are not real - you know that. But this one is a bit different   "Are you into Dom / sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish now?" Mistress Ezada Sinn asks.   Er, am I?  Not at all sure about that!  "Okay then, would you love to be Bondage Discipline Being tied up and Tortured Being Dildo Fucked Forced Masterbation (sic) Humiliation cage and spanked xx?"   Okay, it's fairly obvious that this one isn't a teenage Ghanaian lad with a Facebook account and a desire to separate me from $100.   Is she a working girl, looking for business?   Is she an actual dominatrix looking for a new slave?   Is she a previous scammer coming back to get revenge on me for messing her around previously?   One of my mates taking the piss?   I speak to a friend who is into the fetish scene. "She's a scammer " she says, with no hesitation. T