Skip to main content

True Love


Do you want money?  More commonly the scammers are offering LOVE.

Are you male?  Then a pretty blonde girl from California wants to be your friend.

Are you female?  Then I am sure you would like to meet a fit, hunky guy, often a military doctor service on active service in Afghanistan.

Very occasionally SHE is a medic in Iraq or Afghanistan. 

Essentially they have fallen madly in love with you.  In my case, of course, who can blame them?  It doesn't take them long.  They create a profile, stick up a couple of photos, and fall in love with me. 


Ah, there's nothing like the natural look!

I like reading, music, dance, the net, sports, animals, cinema, ballads, traveling, restaurants with friends, love, family, nature and many other things again. I hate lying, cheating, racism, brutality, war, disease, drugs, alcohol and all that is harmful to the individual.I am looking for friendship, trust and warmth human because for me the qualities of court are essential.

I am a life long romantic. I believe that it's possible to love ONE person completely for the duration of my life. I enjoy cooking, long drives, special time with the one I love etc. Get in touch with me there's much more in the future for someone special...


I will give you one kiss to go to sleep I give you two kisses to dreams I give you an endless row of kisses to when you walk up in the morning think of me

Sorry I slept off yesterday night. Well I like that and I am also in a pretty good shape till I meet the man of my dreams. I seek for a man who would always be honest, loving, caring, someone I can trust, love me for who I am, have trust in me and adore, respect me and never to cheat.



I actually think she is adorable.  Pity she isn't real


I choose to love you in silence baby, for in silence I find no rejection. I choose to love you in your loneliness for in your loneliness no one owns you but me, and no one owns me but you. Unconditional love is what I offer you baby and I hope with you I receive the same thing.

I feel as if I am walking over clouds just thinking about you. And you make my life complete baby

If you hold my hands baby, I’ll  take you there somehow, someday, somewhere baby...


I’ve never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us, you have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that hunnie

I understand baby. Let me start by saying that I thank God every night that I found you. You came into my life when everything seems so dark but you provided the light to find my way baby




Awww baby thank you darling. I’m talking about fate here, when feelings are so powerful it as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dream.

I am a woman of high moral integrity, kind and very supportive. I am from a very small unit of family my mother, grand mother, uncle,and Brother,  I am a nice, honest and good heated woman, with so much love and tender care, which i want to give to the right man, have so much love to give. Am not here for head games or pretending, am looking for a serious relationship

You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back man, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings and age doesnt really matter to me cos its just a #. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at anytime and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just on a sidewalk.




I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One"


The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on his chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind


Am Felicia 33 years of age and no one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind,which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age Have you ever been married and do you have any kids? I am single with no kids and never been married. I have a brown hair, brown eye, 5'6 ft tall, 124 lbs,I have a measurements of 34C-24-34, and athletic and raised in Ghana,
I am a christian by religion and also a caring, nice, kind, faithful, loyal and God fearing woman. I am a caring and honest lady seeking for a man to share the rest of my life with



Snapchatted within an inch of her life


I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that

Honey, for me you are the most important person of this world, you mean the world to me, you are my life, it's only you I can see, I love you so much

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. 




But I trusted and loved you with all my heart
m here to apologize to you in anyway that I have wronged you and I now know how important your love is to me and I want you to trust me that I won't do anything to shatter it.
I am so sorry baby 😍 ♥


I know that you are true friend, someone I can always trust and whom I can always count on, So that if i get some time to need your help, do not hesitate to ask.


I love you so much and care about you, that's why I am after your feelings 




You know I'm just a real real woman and myself as a conscious and imperfect person who has respect for differences and who has a lot of moral and social principles I do not trust appearances they are often misleading does not interest me in the wealth because it will disappear I am looking for someone who communicates me the laughter because it is enough of a smile so that the saddest day becomes better I look for someone who will make laugh and dance my heart be beautiful I hope you would be this man I've been looking for a long time

My handsome man I totally agree with you but since we gave our point of view on the love then I would like us to discuss it or speak about the confidence because without it one does not speak of love n 'is this not ? for me trust is to believe in honesty integrity sincerity as well as fidelity is to tell someone something secret that he or she will not tell others especially not to doubt his spouse or his spouse and you know the trust can not be bought but is won by what do you say?

(Isn't that Debbie Harry? - no matter)

My handsome man I'm really ashamed of you but I'm going to take the courage to explain to you if you really understand me

Only you are the one who can make me feel carefree. I love you a lot.

Every morning is a new day, but for me and you will always be brand as new. You are truly wonderful and deserve the best in life. Good morning my dear friend,
Have a beautiful day.


I wish you could know how much I love and care about you


Sweet, huh?

I've noticed that these early statements of love and affection are usually written in much better English than the rest of the conversation.  So I think they are being stolen from a Lonely Hearts page somewhere.  The outpourings usually come after about five minutes conversation.  Sooner or later, of course, the protestations of love dry up, and the scammer tries to put the bite on:

 Lol baby. Hunnie I got a mail from my phone and internet provider and I’ll be cut off in few days. I owe them about a mint payment which I don’t make due to my loss of job. I only live here with my Aunt and she as been taking care of the bills here I don’t want to trouble her much she’s done more than enough for me baby. I owe them for 2 months and that’s about $200. I don’t want to loose talking to you baby. I know I shouldn’t be asking you this but I have no other choice left. I have no job and no money my love. Can you help me with any amount you can afford baby. I’ll really appreciate this from you baby. 💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Scammerama!

There's a beautiful girl half my age who wants to be my friend on Facebook.  Oddly, despite being utterly gorgeous and a beauty queen from Brazil to boot, Ellie Zwonke has only been on Facebook for two days and has no friends at all.  And she has chosen me, fat old balding guy, to fall in love with and wants to share her life with me.  I suppose I must be irresistible to women?  I don't like to boast, but hot babes get in touch every day.  Models, students, fashion designers, all sorts of cuties.  Curiously, although they come from Florida, Texas and California in the main, they almost all now live in Kumasi, Ghana.  Now I've never been to Kumasi, but listen guys, the density of hot blondes in the population must be quite astonishing.  Now before you go on the Air Ghana website to enquire about tickets, let me share with you this photo of Elizabeth Sarpong: Elizabeth has another photo in her profile, and oddly enough, it looks quite a lot differen

A Clone Calls

I get a friend request from a friend on Facebook.  Hi, she says, have you heard the good news?  It seems that she has been awarded $100,000 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Sometimes from some unspecified Federal agency that is giving out large sums of money to random people for no obvious reason (because hey, that's how the federal government works, isn't it).  And guess what?  I'm on the recipient list too! All I have to do to get my money  is send an email to some guy to register my claim.  She gives me the email address of some guy.  The deal is, I've won $$$$  and I send $ to register my claim It's a bit odd, because I'm already friends with my friend - how come she is sending me a friend request?  And when I look at her profile, it's all new.   So I check - and lo and behold, my friend is wholly unaware of having sent me a friend request today.  We report it to Facebook, and after a few hours the offending profile vanishes.  But o

Kinky Stuff

Pretty girl sends me a friend request. Ho Hum, here we go again. It must be a scam, because hot babes sending FRs out of the blue are not real - you know that. But this one is a bit different   "Are you into Dom / sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish now?" Mistress Ezada Sinn asks.   Er, am I?  Not at all sure about that!  "Okay then, would you love to be Bondage Discipline Being tied up and Tortured Being Dildo Fucked Forced Masterbation (sic) Humiliation cage and spanked xx?"   Okay, it's fairly obvious that this one isn't a teenage Ghanaian lad with a Facebook account and a desire to separate me from $100.   Is she a working girl, looking for business?   Is she an actual dominatrix looking for a new slave?   Is she a previous scammer coming back to get revenge on me for messing her around previously?   One of my mates taking the piss?   I speak to a friend who is into the fetish scene. "She's a scammer " she says, with no hesitation. T