Skip to main content

Offers of Money

So what are the scammers offering?




This is Monica Gen, or possibly Gen Monica.  As you can see, she has forgotten to remove the Getty Images logo from her photo

As I've mentioned elsewhere, it's not uncommon for the front picture to be a pretty blonde, harvested no doubt off the internet, and all the other pictures to be of someone else entirely. 

Check out Monica Gen's Twitter handle - more often than not the scammer has forgotten to change it.  Monica tweets as Momaudu Ibrahim

Sometimes they offer money.  It's a straight rip-off - you are eligible for $$$ and all you need to do to claim it is to send your bank details, or your credit card details, to some guy in West Africa.  Although obviously the photo is of a pretty blonde girl from California.  She just happens to be visiting Ghana at the moment.  Yeah, sure, Wilbur. 

The English language skills usually leave something to be desired:

Good day my Dear,
Nice to meet you,how is life? hope you and your family are fine. My name is Gen Monica a USA Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina, precisely Portland Oregon. i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the war crisis going on here in Afghanistan. About myself, i am single and i am 43 years old. I hope to find love one day. Get married, have children and be happy with my family at the end of my military service. I have not been able to get married due to my active Military Operation. Our Job is a very risky one.So i made a decision not to put my husband and children into difficulties. that is the reason i have been single.I know this may seem awkward but i think it helps me,I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious beliefs.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you. well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. I want to tell you, that i actually have about $4.3 Million Dollars in a security company and part of this money was given to me as compensation by United Nation here in Afghanistan because of our operation to eradicate terrorist and illegal drugs dealings that sponsor Al-Qaeda and Jama'at al-Tawhid wa-al Jihad group here in Afghanistan and during this operation we succeeded in sending the Group out of the city as well a lot of money was recovered from the assignment. So the United Nations called my Team and show appreciation for our job well done by given us some money to share within ourselves which my own portion is $2.3 Million Dollars. And at the same time, not all the money recovered from the the operation was returned and the money was shared among our selves. That is how i got extra 2 million dollars making it 4.3 million Dollars Dear i have already moved the money out of Afghanistan a UN Senior officer here by diplomatic immunity service to United Arab Emirites under insurance company but i want you to receive and keep the money for me until I go back to my country next month and come to meet you in your country because of the trust i have on you, dear i don't know when my assignment will be over here and I don’t want American Government to know that I have this huge amount of fund because if they do, they must question me and i don’t want such to happen. Since I am still working for the government I cannot keep these money and cannot send it to US for the time being so I just want you to act as my next of kin to receive it in your country. Can you be able to secure this fund and invest it for me‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎?Please, I want to assure you that no harm will come to you it is a promise if you are willing to work then i will arrange with the insurance company then they will provide a diplomat will deliver the money to your country i will be waiting to hear a good respond from you thanks.

If you believe any of that, please send me your bank details. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Scammerama!

There's a beautiful girl half my age who wants to be my friend on Facebook.  Oddly, despite being utterly gorgeous and a beauty queen from Brazil to boot, Ellie Zwonke has only been on Facebook for two days and has no friends at all.  And she has chosen me, fat old balding guy, to fall in love with and wants to share her life with me.  I suppose I must be irresistible to women?  I don't like to boast, but hot babes get in touch every day.  Models, students, fashion designers, all sorts of cuties.  Curiously, although they come from Florida, Texas and California in the main, they almost all now live in Kumasi, Ghana.  Now I've never been to Kumasi, but listen guys, the density of hot blondes in the population must be quite astonishing.  Now before you go on the Air Ghana website to enquire about tickets, let me share with you this photo of Elizabeth Sarpong: Elizabeth has another photo in her profile, and oddly enough, it looks quite a lot differen

A Clone Calls

I get a friend request from a friend on Facebook.  Hi, she says, have you heard the good news?  It seems that she has been awarded $100,000 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Sometimes from some unspecified Federal agency that is giving out large sums of money to random people for no obvious reason (because hey, that's how the federal government works, isn't it).  And guess what?  I'm on the recipient list too! All I have to do to get my money  is send an email to some guy to register my claim.  She gives me the email address of some guy.  The deal is, I've won $$$$  and I send $ to register my claim It's a bit odd, because I'm already friends with my friend - how come she is sending me a friend request?  And when I look at her profile, it's all new.   So I check - and lo and behold, my friend is wholly unaware of having sent me a friend request today.  We report it to Facebook, and after a few hours the offending profile vanishes.  But o

Kinky Stuff

Pretty girl sends me a friend request. Ho Hum, here we go again. It must be a scam, because hot babes sending FRs out of the blue are not real - you know that. But this one is a bit different   "Are you into Dom / sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish now?" Mistress Ezada Sinn asks.   Er, am I?  Not at all sure about that!  "Okay then, would you love to be Bondage Discipline Being tied up and Tortured Being Dildo Fucked Forced Masterbation (sic) Humiliation cage and spanked xx?"   Okay, it's fairly obvious that this one isn't a teenage Ghanaian lad with a Facebook account and a desire to separate me from $100.   Is she a working girl, looking for business?   Is she an actual dominatrix looking for a new slave?   Is she a previous scammer coming back to get revenge on me for messing her around previously?   One of my mates taking the piss?   I speak to a friend who is into the fetish scene. "She's a scammer " she says, with no hesitation. T